Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introduction

Namaskar…… Thanks for visiting my Blog.

I am Surajit Majumdar ( Suraj ­ that is most people call me). I am a student of LIFE.

Back in 2007 I started getting inclined towards Occult Science especially Astrology and Healing.

Started with Learning Tarot Card Reading, Reiki Healing, Pranic Healing and Hypnotherapy.

Eventually I learned Vastu Shastra, Astrology, Plamistry , Numerology and Crystal Therapy and

still now each day is a new learning for me.

My real spiritual life began on mid of June 2010 when I took diskha from Sant Shri Asharam Bapu

in New Delhi Ramlila Maidan ( www.asharam.org) Bapu Ji is my Sat Guru and Prabhu Hanuman

Ji my Swami . Beside I stay with a big family , with Prabhu Ram, Ma Janaki, Prabhu Laxman,

Hanuman Ji , Ma Gauri , Prabhu Shiva, Ma Panchanguli and Ma Tulsi at my entrance, is't a big

family.

I hold a bachelor degree in Political Science and Pschology, beside all the certificates and

diploma in Astrology, Palmistry , Vastu Shastra, Crystal Therapy , Hypnotherapy, Tarot Card

,Reiki and Pranice Healing ,Numerology etc.

Have learned Palmistry from Institute of Palmistry ­ New Delhi and Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan ­ New

Delhi . Learned Vastu Shastra from AIFAS ­ New Delhi ( All India Federation of Astrologers

Associations) and Mahavastu from Mahavastu Institute of Architecture ­ Noida.

I am woring in a MNC as an Assitant Manager in Finance and Accounts department. Had got

opportunity to travel around the globle many times in United Kingdom ( Liverpool my favourite

place, Machester , York , Yorkshire and Wales), South Africa ( Durban ), USA ( Wilkes Barres ,

PA) and Bhutan ( Thimpu).

I belong to a Bengali Family, My home town is in West Bengal, Dainhat. I was born and raised in

Orissa ( Jatni ­ Khurda Road ­ Bhubaneswar). Currently based out of New Delhi.

In Palmisty and Astrology I use Vedic Traditional methods and a touch of Pschology counselling

to help well. Vastu with Traditional Methods and New adopted methods.

In Tarot Card reading I use Raider Waite Deck , Osho Zen and Angel Cards.

And in Healings I use crystals , aroma oil, rudrask, candles, incense sticks , prayers and mantras.

I practise ( that is also learning for me) Palmistry, Tarot Card Reading, Astrology, Vastu, Healing ,

Yoga , mantra and spiritualism at my place , I have name it MYSTIC CORNER.

No comments: